2537 SE 17th Street, Ocala, Florida 34471

What to do when you are
injured on the job:

  • Report the accident to your supervisor immediately. (You may be prevented from recovering Workers’ Compensation benefits if the accident is not reported within 30 days).
  • Demand that your employer complete an accident report.
  • Request that your employer provide you with immediate medical care.
    (You must receive medical care from a physician authorized by the employer or its carrier).
  • Advise the physician of all your physical injuries and complaints from the accident. (Oftentimes injuries that you deem small at first may ultimately cause you the most problems).
  • Do not allow 365 days to elapse between visits to your employer/carrier authorized physician. Failure to obtain this authorized treatment within 365 days of the last visit might result in dismissal of your Workers’ Compensation claim and prevent receipt of further benefits.

What to do in case of an auto accident:

  • Obtain the name, address, telephone number, insurance company and policy number of the at-fault driver.
  • Gather names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
    (Law enforcement personnel sometimes fail to obtain this information).
  • Take pictures of all physical damage to your vehicle including damage to the frame, interior and trunk.
  • Immediately notify your insurance company and request an “Application for No-Fault Benefits.”
  • Do not give a recorded statement to any insurance company without consulting an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under Florida law.
  • Receive immediate and consistent medical care in order to properly document your injuries.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form